Faculty of Agronomy, Čačak Collection home page
The Faculty of Agronomy, Čačak is a public higher education institution founded in 1978 as part of the University of Kragujevac. The Faculty was accredited in 2008 and reaccredited in 2013 under the Bologna Process. The 2019 reaccreditation process is underway.
© since 1978 - Faculty of Agronomy in Čačak
The Faculty consists of nine departments, including the Departments of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering; Biology, Microbial Biotechnology and Plant Protection; Soil and Agricultural Machinery; Field and Vegetable Crop Production; Fruit and Grape Growing; Animal Husbandry and Animal Raw Materials Processing Technology; Food Technology; Organisational Economics; and Mathematics, Physics and Engineering Sciences.
- 41 Acta agriculturae Serbica
- 27 XXVI SAVETOVANJE O BIOTEHNOLOGIJI
- 6 Journal of Central European Agric...
- 4 World's Poultry Science Journal
- 3 Applied Ecology and Environmental...
- 3 IOP Conference Series: Materials ...
- 2 Acta Scientiae Veterinariae
- 2 Acta Veterinaria
- 2 African Journal of Biotechnology
- 2 E3S Web of Conferences
- next >